8.15.2008

F.H.E. WITH THE C-U-Z

We had a really fun FHE last week.  Todd was asked to make a PLINKO board for his work.  Raise your hand if your remember PLINKO!  I hadn't heard that word for at least a decade or two.  Anyway, we had 3 of the cousins staying with us, so we got some fun treats and had a PLINKO night.  We made each slot worth different points and then had different treats to coincide with what they won.  It turned out to be lots of fun!  Next time I think we will definitely need to incorporate some healthier choices for the kids, right?!

*By the way, we did know the kids were staying for a few days, so this was rationed out a lot longer than just for one night!

037021

032

1 comment:

Makell said...

fun Aunt Candy! I bet that's what they call you :) I always remember my favorite aunts that always made things fun when we were little- they'll always love you for it!