Tyson was way excited for 2nd grade today. Even after his antics & fun last night, he hopped right out of bed, fed the puppy & was dressed & ready to go a half hour early.
We have a fun tradition going on 3 years now in our neighborhood of Mom's and Muffins on the first day of school at the bus stop. The mom's bring OJ and Muffins for all the kids to have. Hopefully it will be a fun memory for them to look back on.
I started to get a little sad, but when I saw him smiling like this, how could I not be excited for him to go. So up went my hand as fast as it could, waving and waving to this little face driving away.
5 comments:
cutest little guy...your previous post was HILARIOUS, you're so creative and patient.
cute!!
I love that tradition, how fun is that?! My neighbor has an ice cream stand on the last day of school for all the kids in the neighborhood and I thought that was a cute idea.
Those are two great posts! Enjoy your school days with your little girl!
You take after your mom and are such a poet! I love the picture on the school bus what a cutie!!
Moms and muffins - how great is that?!! I barely shoved instant oatmeal in my kids mouths before they headed off the first day....
He is a cute kid!
Post a Comment