
"Hey mom"
"Yeah" (while I'm driving)
"Look. My legs are getting a lot of hair on them."
"Oh, yeah."(pretending to look back quick & see)
"No, look mom, they are really getting hairy...do you think, well, is it time to...
I think, Should I start shaving them?"
"Oh, well, you can if you want to, but boys usually don't shave their legs unless they are like a professional cyclist or swimmer."
"They don't?"
"Nope, bud...actually the more hair you get on your legs, the more it just mean you are growing into a man faster."
"Okay!"
...And that was that.
4 comments:
NICE! he is always thinking isn't he!? i love it
How hairy could they be? I actually had really hairy legs as a little girl, I always hated it too.
I'm sure Todd will be happy he's asking about shaving rather than make up or purses. How cute are little boys!! Love em
Sky wanted to shave his armpits and he doesn't have any hair there. Go figure. He asked me when he could start using Scott's old razor. Broke my heart but at the same time had me laughing.
Post a Comment