There are short-cuts to happiness,
and dancing is one of them.
Life is a dance,
from one stage to the next.
OF COURSE, I'm excited for our girl to start dance class! Today we went and got her a few outfits and dance shoes to start. She couldn't wait to get home and show her Dada.
So after dinner we let her have a little fashion show. And OF COURSE I had to take pictures of this little girl's TUTU CUTE ATUTUDE.
8 comments:
How precious! She's going to love her dance classes.
And by the way, you, your family, and your blog are just "TUTU" cute as well!
She is adorable!
Candy, I just love your blog! She is so, so cute and spunky! She will be a darling little dancer!
That first picture of Alyssa is the best! It always seems so difficult to get a genuine smile out of little ones when you ASK them to. So i love the candid shot! TOO cute.
like mother like daughter. she is SUCH a cute little dancing gal.
GREAT pictures. I know I say that all the time but you have such cute photos!!!
I love it! She looks so excited! maren is starting dance this September, and she can't wait. Whenever we drive by the dance studio she goes crazy! Where did you get her outfits? I've got to start looking for Maren.
She is SO ever-lovin' cite!!! I love it!
Where is she taking dance? You're going to love seeing her come home and try to remember all of the moves as she dances around the kitchen. Sometimes it's hard not to laugh!!Cutie patutie!
Post a Comment