So, for a while there, our Lazy Days of Summer turned into Crazy Days of Summer. It was nice to have this last week before school, slow down just a bit, so we could relax and enjoy some more warmth and fun before the weather turns cool.
Friday we swam with Shelby and her gang and that night we got a call from our good friends who drop their kids off for the evening, while they celebrated their anniversary. The kids had lots of fun, Tyson & Ashlee found a dead bee at the park and made a Bee Grave for it. Funny. They got the camera and took a picture of it all by themselves. Todd & I were surprised to see our children be the first to drop off sleeping. That never happens when other kids are here. So it was cute.
Today, Todd & I took the kids to a fun 50's diner for lunch. Then Tyson and I went to the Gateway and finished a few school shopping odds and ends.
On the way he asked me, what I knew about him. It was cute to see his reaction with the different things I would say.
Anyway, here's to the end of SUMMER. VACATION. This one has been a blast. A few unique bumps along the 3 month road, but great, great, great are the blessings I count from our Father in Heaven who helps us along our journey.
SUMMER 2008 ACTIVITIES
****Watersliding*****Painting***Legos******Wii Games*****Popcicles & Park******Swimming********Library*****Movie*******Friends & Sprinklers****Cow Town****Dancing to Music*****Board Games******Videos & snacks******Boating*****Kids Baking***Train Rides *Amusement Park*
2 comments:
Hi Todd and Candy! My sister was at my house the other day looking and Brians blog and i had saw your link for your blog. You get the cutest family award, hands down! I have loved catching up on you guys. Candy you are so good at this stuff!! your blog is so cute. I need you to give me some lessons! O well its fun--go to thehuntsvilledunns and see what life with all girls can be like. take care!!!
Sounds fun!
Post a Comment