1.23.2012

PATS R IN DA’ SOUP!

Tyson couldn’t be happier!  His favorite Pro Football team made it to the Big Soup Bowl this year!  I mean…SUPERBOWL!!  I had the camera ready, waiting for this fun shot.  He jumped up on the couch and let go!  Then about 10 minutes later he peeled off his Brady jersey to reveal his Giants Manning Jersey underneath before the next game got underway.  Alyssa grabbed his 49ers Jersey and rooted for them along with Todd and I.   Tyson was just fine being the only one rootin’ for the Giants in our house, at least for that game.

Tyson started his love of Football around the time he turned 7.  The Patriots had just won the super bowl, so he naturally jumped on their band wagon.  That and because he wanted to defy his Dad’s love of the Cowboys.  It’s been fun to see him stick with a team through out the past 4 years, even when his friends have heckled him for liking a team they didn’t.  SOO- we are SUPERBOWL EXCITED around here!

095

2012-01-23

No comments: