1.16.2012

BORN READY!

This kid has not just been walking, but literally running since he was 10 and a half months old.  Here’s to natural progression.  Seems only fitting that now 10 years and 10 and a half months later- he’s moved on to this!

He spent the weekend with his buddies on the slopes learning to shred.  I got a call after the first 20 minutes of his 2 hour lesson- saying he was ready to go!  I picked the boys up 9 hours later.  They LOVED every minute of it!  Today I picked them up again at another resort after a 6 hour run.  This one was a little harder…

So, though still in love, Tyson may have recognized- even the ‘best’ (self proclaimed) new young boarders have a learning curve.  ;0) and, it’s ok to not always be the first one down the mountain!

2012-01-13

1 comment:

LL said...

AWESOME!!!