I don’t think Tyson would approve of me saying he’s as cute as a cupcake, but…I will!
He came home from school a little over a week ago telling me that a few girls in his class had asked him to do something for them. They found him at recess and had him follow through with the “task”. He said that one of the girls that he’s friends with in his class said that she would bring him a BIG chocolate cupcake if he did it. So a few days went by, and sure enough, on Sunday during the GIANTS football games the doorbell rang and there she was at the door holding a bright blue bag with a GIANT cupcake inside. He was so tickled. He was in seventh heaven! Cute. cute. cute.
It was such a cute thing for this girl to do for him. I love that her mom was willing to let her do this and drove her over to give it to Tyson. Happy Days.
No comments:
Post a Comment