Ketchikan, Alaska
These were some fun photo’s to take. It was really pretty there. If you look close I used photoshop to take out a garbage can on the pic below. We strolled around for a few hours and had fun watching a lumberjack show.
The colors in these two photos are natural. Awesome.
We stopped by the fur store before we boarded the ship! hahahaha
This water is straight down from our stateroom.
Look how calm and slow we were going.
4 comments:
what an AMAZING trip, love your pictures!!! I love Ketchican, such a beautiful place~
Who took the kids???
oh and the rainbow pictures are incredible!
I wouldn't say Ketchikan is a beautiful place after living and working there for 5 months. I wish I would have known you were stopping by. My friends own a handful of resorts there, and just off the island.
what a lucky girl you are. AK is just an amazing place isn't? It is hard to describe it to others unless you have been there. I HAVE TO go back, and do all the things I was unable to. Amazing!!!!
We did this cruise 2 years ago...amazing!!! I don't think our weather was quite as good as yours, though! I remember curling up in a blanket on the deck chairs eating warm choc. chip cookes! The stop in Ketchikan was memorable for us as we made our way through the madam of the nights hotel...do you know what I mean? It was an actual tour through this house - maybe the same place you found those furry things? ha ha
That is awesome that you were able to go..it was absolutely stunning and so different than any other vacation we have ever taken. Nice move on the balcony room - that would be the way to go!
Post a Comment