5.04.2009

FOXY- SMART & SLY.

 

I’ve just gotta start this post with this photo.  Todd and I laughed and laughed at this picture after I took it.  This FOXY little girl was trying to show us (again) just how fashion girl she can be.  She dressed herself for the day and was so excited to go on a wheeler ride with Daddy and Tyson.  She showed us a few of her poses.  I caught this photo just right!  Watch out MJ—Alyssa’s on her way…so BEAT IT, JUST BEAT IT.

IMG_6018

IMG_6015-1

Next I caught Tyson telling Alyssa that his brain was smarter than her brain because it (the helmet) was bigger. Wow, Tyson you ARE one SMART FOX

IMG_6030IMG_6032-1 

On the kids 4 wheeler ride, they came upon this famous red fox that lives in our area.  I saw it crossing the road last year right in front of me, I didn’t think Todd would believe me.  Then our neighbors said that they have seen in, so I knew Todd would believe me.  So finally he and the kids saw this SLY FOX on the run out in one of the fields from their trail.  Todd zoomed as far as he could.  QUICK little thing.

IMG_6040 IMG_6043  

Finally this photo Todd took is so odd to me.  I saw it and was going to skip posting it until I looked at the sunset a little closer, and there she was, staring right back at me.  Can you see her too?  Her eyes…her flowing hair?  Those clouds almost look to real, huh? Kinda cool.

IMG_6077

3 comments:

Fiauna said...

What a crazy picture of the woman in the sunset. That's just amazing. And the pictures of the fox are great, as well. What a fun post.

Melissa said...

wow!!! that is amazing.

Lake-Allen said...

Cool picture of the sunset! I love the fox pictures too! Good job. L