3.05.2009

TODAY I AM THANKFUL…

That I am ABLE to cook dinner

for my family.

I read this post (click here) today.  It touched me.  She touches me.  I am so thankful to be right where I am today.

I try to prepare for the future whenever I can, or at least when I am reminded.  However there are so many ‘surprises’ in life that don’t allow for specific preparation.  They jump out of nowhere and alter us forever .  I am still learning how to take,  well, rather experience JOY in each and every day I wake to breathe.  I am also reminded that it is never a bad thing to

DREAM.

 

2 comments:

Fiauna said...

I love to read Nienie because it reminds how great I have it, and just how strong the spirit is. Thanks for this post.

LL said...

GREAT post Candy. I felt the exact same when I read her post, it was a perfect reminder to enjoy the little things....
You're CUTE, thanks for reminding us again, we need to hear it often!