The past few weeks, Our family has enjoyed competing for and breaking each others Guinness World Records on Tyson’s DS. So once again a few days ago Tyson and I were hanging taking turns playing. As I was playing Tyson say’s:
“Hey Mom, I have a surprise for you.”
“You do?”
“Yeah. It’s a project I’ve been working on for a few weeks.”
“Oh? Did you beat another record, which one?”
“No, it’s in real life.”
“Wow- what is it?”
When I finish the DS game (gotta hold the record for the furthest washing machine throw, sheering sheep, and Trolly pull)
Tyson pulls his shirt sleeve up and majestically places his arm into a right angle form. Then he looks directly at me with beaming eyes and says:
“See!”
“WOW Tyson! Look at the bicep. You really have been working on that. What have you been doing to get so strong? Push ups?”
“No… Well, a few. But something else.”
“What?”
“Eating Chicken Patties. I’ve been eating them everyday at school for lunch.”
“Awesome, Tyson. How long have you been doing that?”
“Since February 23rd.”
“Now THAT’S STRONG.” I say as I feel his slightly molded arm. “I just might need to take a picture of that.”
“Yeah, mom. You could even put it on your blog if you want to.”
3 comments:
That is too funny. It sounds just like something Talon would say. I swear we couldn't have been that funny as kids : ) We need to get together sometime, call me.
Tyson is getting strong! Watch out world. He is a smart and funny boy.
L
That kid is hysterical - he is so precocious~ The chicken patties are the secret.....that's so funny! Loved the story above of him and his inventions - that would not surprise me one bit!
Post a Comment