3.30.2009

MY BAD

 

This little lady was just in heaven.  For I had told her a few minutes earlier that she could use some of my lip gloss.  So off she went in the other room, while I continued my phone conversation.

I got off the phone and came into the kitchen where she was so happy to show me how beautiful she was, and that she had even made Sparkles look fabulous too!

Yah, Lipgloss- Eyeliner, Lipliner…it’s all the same diff right?

The next mistake I made was showing Alyssa how to wash Sparkles with Shampoo and give her a bath.  Ohh, the pup smelled soo good when we were done.  But now….EVERYDAY, Sparkles gets a bath in the sink and get’s lathered with WAY too much soap.  She sure smells good though. 

IMG_4816

1 comment:

Heather said...

I can't believe how much she is starting to look like you. Beautiful eyes too. Love the cute green blouse.