3.06.2009

RED FISH BLUE FISH

I’ve been helping with the PTA bulletin board at Tyson’s Elementary again this year.  At the moment I can’t think of any that I have posted up until now.  This year’s theme has been THE ART OF LEARNING.  It’s been fun, but I’ve not been very creative with the boards, until this month. (at least nothing like how fun it was to create the boards last year.)  But When I have Dr. Seuss as part of the theme- how can it not be a fun one to do.  I loved looking up some of his great quotes and photos.  I know most people don’t even notice the boards- then you have the one’s who will critique every detail…then I have to say to myself…it is fun to be involved and know that I am contributing where I can.  However, I am a little embarrassed that some months I have all but slapped that paper up and stapled the pictures with EVERY intent to go back the next day and finish it with a title or something else, and well- life brought other events to fill my time, some worth while….probably some I could have put on the back burner.  I think that must be a reason why I haven’t posted any of them until now.  But I want to look back and see what I did. 

IMG_4580 

Literature-Music- Painting- Drawing-Music-Singing-Dancing-Poetry- Play writes-Shakespeare- Landscape- Design-Instruments

 005 002001011 002   

 

 

 

3 comments:

Fiauna said...

You're so good at this. I really admire what you do!

Makell said...

I think you should hire out! You have always been so creative and good at putting things together to be beautiful... This kind of thing *terrifies* me. I am dead serious. A bulletin board?? Ok, but it will look like a 3rd grader did it.

Makell said...

oh by the way I love the Dr. Seuss and the art boards - so great!