$2 dollars…ok and $12 for the Ariel nightgown. But this little girls attitude and personality plus is PRICELESS to me. She just kills me. She begged for these lovely long extensions at the dollar store. They come in a variety of colors. (As if her Red Ariel wig is not enough) Really though, the best thing about these are that they come attached to a headband that stays on really well while she plays/dances. She’s in heaven when she wears these. I love this top photo, cause she just thinks the world of herself. I think at 4 years old….that is just fine.
3 comments:
That just made me smile on one of the grayest days of all time. Do you think if I put on that wig I would have as great a time as she did?
I hope she always feels like that! I love her eyeliner/lipstick creation, too. She will be all girly girl for you -how fun!
She is such a character. I love how kids are so uninhibited and make us laugh. L
Post a Comment