This is good. I must document. *Warning PG-13*
Little Lyssie Lou and I were hangin' on the couch for a bit, trying to get her to take a quick nap. She laid her head on my lap and then a few minutes later sat up and leaned on me with my arm around her. She then looked up after a moment and proceeded to push on my "pillow" and said
"Hey? You have a big private"... and then noticed the other one...looked at me again and said
"Hey you have two big privates. They are like balls. How come they're not bigger like big bouncy balls?"...
"Hey, how come I don't have big privates?"...now looking down at herself.
Sad thing is, MY big "privates" go along with MY big body! But I am glad we had our little talk and that she knows now when she becomes a mommy she will have fluffies too.
8 comments:
OH MY GOSH!! That is so funny. I've never heard of boobies called 'privates' . . . are they supposed to be? Private that is?
~H
last year she learned about her "private areas" that no one should see or touch. So, that is one of my "privates". She hasn't linked the "boobies" word that Todd says, to being the same thing ...yet. Though, I'm sure it's just around the corner!
SO funny!
lol! Hey - at least she didn't say, "Nice Hoots!". You've taught her well!
LOL I am dying! That is so funny! Funny, I have a big body...WHERE are my big "privates"?
How cute that is. Way to document!
Candy...go to www.mybackdrops.blogspot.com
Hope you find something!
Ellie asked me the other day if her "bumps" are going to get big like mine, and if it would hurt. Kids are funny!
Post a Comment