Hope is a belief in a positive outcome related to events and circumstances in one's life.
Hope implies a certain amount of despair, wanting, wishing, suffering or perseverance —
Believing that a better or positive outcome is possible
even when there is some evidence to the contrary.

* This is one of my favorite pictures in my home. It is Titled "Delicate Balance" by Greg Olsen. The scripture that is mounted with it states this.
I know the plans I have for you...plans to give you hope and a future. -Jeremiah 24:11
My friend is giving a talk on Hope next week . We briefly started to discuss how little we really know about the true meaning of hope. It has much more spiritual relevance than I ever thought. It make more sense now when I hear
Faith, Hope, and Charity...with out these...
3 comments:
I have been inspired by reading your blog today--I'm going to somehow find my own "island of time" and I'm on my way to the hallmark store to buy those darling coupon books! Thanks so much for being you--you're amazing!
I love that, Cand. You are always inspiring and wise. really. I'm getting a coupon book, too! So adorable!
What a beautiful picture. Thanks for your thoughts and cheering my up today.
Have a great one!
Post a Comment