My brother's dear friend Clint has 3 to 6 months to live. He is in his early 30's and has a cancerous tumor wrapped around his heart and lungs. They took him in for surgery last week, and closed him up without operating. It was just too risky. He is recuperating now and will go home for the next few months.
Cameron said his one wish is to travel back to Virginia to see the Civil War sights. There has been a fund set up for Clint at Zions Bank. I told Cameron I would get the word out and we'll see what we can do.
Too often, people pass away without warning. There is no, "one last wish" I also have come to realize that $10 does go along way, when 10 people donate. And it's not always about the person with the hardest or most difficult trial, it's one person at a time, and doing what I/we can do to help.
Anyway, if anyone is interested in donating, or knows someone who can, here is the info. Thank You.
Donations can be made at Zions Bank to the
The Clint Elmer Donation Fund
Check By Mail:
Zions Direct - Operations
One South Main Street - 17th Floor
Attn: Donation Processing
Salt Lake City, Utah 84111
*Or to make online donation from your Zions Bank Account click here.
http://www.zionsbank.com/zd_serv_charitable_giving.jsp
To check validity of fund you may call Zions Bank at 800-524-8875
1 comment:
i hate hearing about young people so sick...good for you for getting this out there!
Post a Comment