4.13.2008

HERITAGE

Here are a few photos I came across from members on my side of the family. I have some more of Todd's side and mine that I will be posting from time to time. It's fun to see what physical characteristics, if any are passed down.

This is my maternal Grandpa Hart and 2 of his children, my mother, Suzanne & Brother Perry.
My maternal Grandpa Hart My mother Suzanne

My maternal Grandma Jane

My paternal Grandma Olive My Father, Clark

3 comments:

Shelby said...

I could tell right away that top one was your mom, but it also could be Alyssa! Dead ringer! How fun, I love looking back! I see your brothers in you dad, for sure!

Holly said...

I love old family photos. Thanks for sharing. I love the first one with the two kids hugging.

Have a great day!

Christy said...

I love old photos. They tell such stories.