3.05.2008

FUNNY BUNNY MEMORIES

We came across these the other night.
Just some fun photos of previous Easter memories.
Tyson at 2 yrs. old being caught by Grammy Anne, in the living room on her brand new carpet with his Easter candy. The look on his face in all 3 pictures says it all. I still remember taking these pictures.
Yes?

What?

Really?

Alyssa's first Easter... 4 months old.


And this is how we topped off that Easter night. When we got home, we found out where Tyson's new spot for gum saving was. Great memorie...now! Not so great...then!
I love this picture. This is Alyssa's cousin Stockton and her on Easter weekend in Grandpa's Clark's back yard.
I'm guessing Stockton may have "driven" off in the car without her. I can't recall. But love this photo too, with the wind blowing her dress.
OK-- so it's a little over flowing for a 3 yr old kid. What was that bunny thinking?
This little blue bunny in the front of his basket is one that the Easter Bunny brought him when he was 1yr. Somehow every year the Easter Bunny manages to bring it back and put it in his basket year after year. Hopefully he will be able to continue this as a tradition for a long time. Alyssa also has a special one that shows up every year too.

5 comments:

LL said...

Candy-i found you through Shelby. It's SO fun to see your kids and family!!!
The gum storage on your cute babies head is hilarious, you've got some great Easter photos.
CUTE family!

Holly said...

Candy,
What cute pictures of your kids! Hope you are doing great and Happy March!

Holly

ak studio & design said...

Candy...I wanted to let you know that I am coming up in March and April for awhile and will be up by where you live so if you want pictures just let me know...ab

kelly said...

I didn't read the first part of your post...I just jumped right into the pictures. I was seriously thinking for a second, "hold it. did I freaking miss EASTER?"
Then I read the beginning.
Phew!!!

(Swim girl)

Lindsay said...

Candy, I don't know if you remember me...I am Uncle Stephen Allen's daughter, Lindsay. Anyhow, Emily told me about your blog...Your family's getting so big! I thought that first picture was of Todd when he was little! I'd love to link to your blog...my blog is cyberstevens@blogspot.com. Happy Easter! Lindsay