3.12.2008

MANNIER...THANKS DISCOVERY CHANNEL!


Tyson: "Mom, I've changed a lot since last year"
Mom: "You have!...? How do you think you've changed? In what ways?"
Tyson: " I dunno. (with his arms stretched in front, both palms bouncing, his little head wiggling slightly side to side) I'm just...more...MANNIER."
Mom: "You are mannier"...(he he he he)
Tyson: "Yeah, I just, you know, like to watch man and woman shows now. Like you and Dad watch. Not just cartoons anymore. I don't even really like them that much anymore."

I walk in the other room to Todd a few minutes later and he says to me
"Did he just say MANNIER? (he he he)

...and so it goes on a Sunday night, when we sit down to catch up on our recording of Smash Lab, Mythbusters, Human Bodies, Cities of the Underworld, How it's made and Dirty Jobs. Can I name anymore of the top of my head? Let's see, what other learning opportunites can we disguise as great entertainment? I love that he eats this stuff up. The information is awesome. It has been fun to see him retain the info, even after a few months he will bring up a random fact, and tell us he remembers it from one of those shows.

3 comments:

Shelby said...

seriously, that is soooo cute! He is such a doll! We'll have to check those shows out!

Heather said...

LOVE it!! How funny, we miss you guys. Come visit.

PS- I know how to take the word verification off if you don't like it. I had several people tell me it was a pain. - I'm sure you already know, as you have been teaching me every blogging thing I know. Just thought I'd mention it. = )

LL said...

Love the new blog look and I love seeing pictures of your kids, they're adorable.
Nothing better tan the watching of "man and woman shows" that kid cracks me up!!! and the Princess girl, how FUN to have such a girly girl!
Keep em comin!