3.14.2008

HOW DO YOU KNOW?

Alyssa went to Tumbling class today and I asked her if she had fun and did a good job. She said "yeah! I am really good at tumbling mama."

"You are? How do you know?"

"Cuz, Heavenly Jesus told me".

----------------------------------------------------

The Little Things She Says

*I told Alyssa to go upstairs & get her blanket & she replied, "come with me, I'm a little bit nervous to go up there by myself." suprised at the word she chose, I asked her what does nervous mean? She replied "It means to be scared." Then I asked her again a few minutes later, and she said "um, it means afraid, Mom." How in the world? I guess it just suprised me she knows the meaning of some of her more descriptive vocabulary choices.-------------------------

-----------------*Running my fingers down Alyssa's cheek I asked "how did you get such a cute round face?" She replied "From the Chocolate."------------------------------------------

*This morning lyssie lou came down stairs and said "hey look, the bananas are turning into chocolate- he he he." I thought, yep...time for some banana bread!------------------------------------------

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet is that! I love kids conversations!

Elicia said...

Such a cute blog Candy! Your kiddos are adorable So get Emily on the ball with her blog too! She said you asked about my background - I got it from cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com

Elicia
ericandelicia.blogspot.com

Shelby said...

it doesn't get much cuter and sweeter than that, does it?!