Little Lyssie Lou was so excited to go over to Grammy Anne's and spend the afternoon. They had a little tea party and picnic. Grammy took her to target and bought her a littlest petshop mouse to bring home. She was so so happy. "I wuv my Gwammy Anne" she says.
Alyssa loves to dress up and do all things girlie. My mom say's that's a far stretch from me at her age, I ran around with my brothers, my shirt off and dirt all over. I hated dresses and only wanted to wear my keds to church. I remember that. I think I even wanted to wear boys underwear. Sorry mom. I love having a little girlie girl. She's all things princess, pink, and pretty.
So Thank you Grammy Anne for spending time with her. She loved it. I did too. I was able to enjoy some precious time by myself doin whatever I wanted. It was very nice!
1 comment:
Candy,
She is so dang cute! How old is she? Aaliyah is at that age (4 next month) that she totally loves the Princess get-up! We took her to Princess on Ice last night and she was in HEAVEN!
I love your new look to your blog. Your kids are so cute!
Holly
Post a Comment