Morning update to THE SHELL FAIRY...
After the kids went to bed, Todd and I watched a movie downstairs. He found Tyson's good old Rubik's Cube. He thought it would be fun to get the instructions on the web, solve it for him, and try to pass it off as "Daddy did it!"
We finished our movie and headed upstairs. We had told the kids they could fall asleep in our room. Todd went to turn a light off in Tyson's room, and when he came back in, he said sure enough those little kids each had a shell on their pillow. All shiny, and smell'n minty fresh to boot. I said we at least need to write a note or something. We agreed to let them get a coupon for a treat at the gas station. Todd also conceded to his humbleness and allowed the Tooth Fairy to solve the Rubik's Cube instead getting the fish tale glory himself. She will leave it on TJ's pillow.
This morning they were thrilled. Tyson has since been awed with his re-found interest in his old toy. HOW did that tooth fairy know how to solve it? ...magic.
oh, and one more thing...
"Dad, how much money can I get if I move the couch and grab the remote that fell behind it?"
2 comments:
Todd & Candy,
This is your cousin Mindy. Cute blog. I found your link on Mark & Diana's blog. So far I haven't started up my own blog yet--someday I'll have to give it a try. It's fun to see how everyone is doing. Take Care...
Love, Mindy
OK, how do you get the cute fonts into your blog journaling??????
Post a Comment