3.24.2008

SPRINGTIME IN THE PARK

5 comments:

LL said...

those are SUCH great pictures...
as they would come up on the screen, I kept saying "that's my favorite" then the next one would come up, "no THAT's my favorite" they're all SUPER cute.

Holly said...

Looks like you all had a great Easter weekend! Love those pictures! I think the idea of the Easter bunny leaving a gift at the front door is so dang cute!

Makell said...

I love Alyssa's little dress - they both look like little versions of Todd and Candy's. Do I say that every time I comment?? because it is amazing to me how much they both look like your little mini me's. They are adorable, and they look like the get along pretty well..

Anonymous said...

I had to tell you that I came across some old pics of us in JR HIGH! I found one with you and Steve Harkness. Oh the memories. Good times!

Have a good week.

Shelby said...

Oh. my. gosh. Those pictures are beautiful!!! I guess it helps to have beautiful kids! Love them.