7.24.2008

BECAUSE I CAN...FO' RIZZLE! (LOL)

YO MaMa- Take A Look At THIS GRILL- nice ICE Baby Girl!






ARE WE THERE YET?.....HOW CLOSE ARE WE?....I NEED TO GO POTTY....DON'T DRIVE SO CLOSE...STOP PUMPING THE GAS....LOOK OUT FOR THE SHREDDED TIRE AHEAD!
I am trapped in a car with my hubby, and two children...for 15 hours! Or should I say they are trapped in here with me. Poor them. Anyway we slice it, where here together for the long haul. In honor of Jamie Kennedy, I coined Fo' Rizzle. Or did he already do that? ;0) In any case, for those who might not be 'in the know'...it means...FOR REAL!

15 hours, I am not crying yet. We are only 4 hours into our roadtrip. This is our first time driving longer than a 3 hour span with our chillies. It's been rather uneventful. (knock, knock)

Other than an occasional battle for pillow space, or who gets what treat first, we are doing ok. Believe it or not, the outdoor restrooms we stopped at were some of the cleanest I've encountered. That always makes things better.

So after $25 for movies at the video store, a stop at Subway and Little Cesears, oh and a McDonalds drink, we headed out.

Todd & I started a 52 hour audiobook that had me sidetracked within the first 20 minutes. I get carsick if I try to read, but can't get comfy enough to sleep...so I thought I would try this laptop thing...guess what- NOT SICK. Yeay! It's rather nifty to bide time in the car online right?

How could I get bored with a cyber world at my fingertips? I might even take time to learn a little foreign language term or two...15 hrs--think of the information my brain can download.

AHH, if only my chillies in the backseat continue to zone out on movies, crackers and drinks, or conk out for a few hours...we might be in good shape here in our little tin box on wheels.

Oh, gotta go...pitstop!
Who can guess where we are right now?
Hint:--we just drove through my middle name!

3 comments:

Lac said...

your little guy is the most adorable thing ever! He's just strikingly gorgeous, I'm sure you know this as his mother, but FO'RIZZLE..... he is!! LOL!

Shelby said...

McCall, of course!!!
You guys are so fun to take a 15 hours road trip! Have a blizast yo!

Sheryl said...

Your kids are adorable! Candy...you are the blogging QUEEN! I bow to your expertise! :) Where in the world are y'all headed? I'm new to this blogging thing...how do you get the visitor count at the bottom?
Drive safely!!:)