So were back on the road again. Our family of 4 is rollin' down the I5 safely strapped in our little tin box on wheels.
We are once again apx. 4-5 hours into another 14 hour road trip home from our weekend destinatation. Of course I'll post all about that later. However right now I must admit that this road trip thing in the car was really not as bad as I thought. At leaast on the incoming drive. The kids did really well. The worst part was the last 2 or so hours when they were finally done with movies and sleeping and just plain wanted OUT.OUT.OUT!
We started our drive today, grabbing some lunch and making sure we filled up with fuel & took potty breaks. Lyssie was sleeping in the car already, so of course the minute she wakes up 15 minutes into our drive from town...she need to go potty...really bad Dada. But she was a big girl and forgot about it until almost 45 minutes later. ;0)
TJ had been sleeping now for apx. 2 hours and Alyssa has been singing, watching a show and acting goofy. She became quiet for a few minutes and I turned around to find out why, when what to my surprise...she had followed my thoughts exactly!
We are once again apx. 4-5 hours into another 14 hour road trip home from our weekend destinatation. Of course I'll post all about that later. However right now I must admit that this road trip thing in the car was really not as bad as I thought. At leaast on the incoming drive. The kids did really well. The worst part was the last 2 or so hours when they were finally done with movies and sleeping and just plain wanted OUT.OUT.OUT!
We started our drive today, grabbing some lunch and making sure we filled up with fuel & took potty breaks. Lyssie was sleeping in the car already, so of course the minute she wakes up 15 minutes into our drive from town...she need to go potty...really bad Dada. But she was a big girl and forgot about it until almost 45 minutes later. ;0)
TJ had been sleeping now for apx. 2 hours and Alyssa has been singing, watching a show and acting goofy. She became quiet for a few minutes and I turned around to find out why, when what to my surprise...she had followed my thoughts exactly!
Oh, again, any guesses where we are? My hint is that we can see Mt. Hood directly in front of us.
5 comments:
Is it Oregon, Bob? What is the correct answer??
Can't wait to hear about your trip - and btw - I love Jamie Kennedy. He makes me laugh just saying his name!
That's awesome! I didn't know that was an option while you were here. Maybe next time. : )
Hope you get home safe and well.
So glad I got to meet you...hope you had a great trip!
I know where you guys are going and I want to go there also. Have fun. I'll stay tuned.....L
I love the tape on the mouth! I can TOTALLY relate! :) Can't wait to hear about the trip details!
Post a Comment