7.09.2008

33 FLAMES

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODD!

 

2006-10-31 Kohunlich, Mexico 22

 

WE LOVE YOU SO...SOO MUCH!

 In two days We have officially been together for over half your life.  Is that good or bad? ;0)  For me that is WONDERFUL.  You are such an amazing man.  I am so lucky to have you in my life.  That is why you are getting the present that you have always wanted.  The one that you claim will make you "as happy as a little puppy."  I guess I was bound to be replaced as your best friend at some point.  I have finally accepted my fate.

A Yellow Lab puppy picture

You already know how excited the kiddos are as well.  They can't wait to celebrate Daddy's birthday with a trip to PETCO ;0), ok and maybe a movie and dinner and a few other things.  

I posted this early.  So here's to July 11th, 33 years ago.  And a great big THANKS to your Mother for bringing you into this world, even on her anniversary. (Happy Anniversary mom & pop)

5 comments:

Lac said...

Happy Birthday Todd! You don't look one thing different than you did YEARS ago! That's saying something, right?!! You look like you've kept your youth. I've always thought you were an amazing person and as in most cases I think that good people attract good people and your wife is equally as amazing! Two great people getting together making great kids. You know we love you and hope you had a wonderful Birthday! Do lets try to get together sometime this decade!!

Sue said...

Happy Birthday, Todd! I always think about you on 7-11.

Makell said...

Happy Birthday Todd!!

Holly said...

That is great that you are giving in like that! That dog is so cute in the picture!

Hope you guys have a great b-day celebration!

LL said...

Happy B-day to Todd (Candy did you marry a younger man?!?!) ;)
CUTEST little dog, what's her name?