Too funny, I found you on Chelsea's blog as well actually this morning, but did not have time to post on yours. I wanted to talk to you at the funeral, and then kept getting side tracked. Mostly because I was chasing the toddler around since my husband wasn't able to be ther. Phew, those were a long two days weren't they? But so sweet, and great to see everyone! What a cute little family you have. I will take time to read your blog also. Keep in touch. It is fun when I find family with blogs, because we never get to see eachother enough. How did we get this old?
2 comments:
Too funny, I found you on Chelsea's blog as well actually this morning, but did not have time to post on yours.
I wanted to talk to you at the funeral, and then kept getting side tracked. Mostly because I was chasing the toddler around since my husband wasn't able to be ther. Phew, those were a long two days weren't they? But so sweet, and great to see everyone!
What a cute little family you have. I will take time to read your blog also. Keep in touch. It is fun when I find family with blogs, because we never get to see eachother enough. How did we get this old?
too perfect!
I'm so sorry about the circumstances!
Post a Comment