7.14.2008

THANKS LADIES!

GOOD FRIENDS are like a GREAT BRA...

Very Supportive

& Always there to lift you up!

I ran off to St. George this past weekend with 5 of my dear friends from school.  We can always pick up right where we leave off.  We had a great time, chatting, laying out, chatting, eating, chatting, shopping, chatting, watching movies, and of course more chatting...  The kind that makes you giggle til you cry, ...and the kind that makes you cry until you can't do anything but try to laugh... and all the while you feel safe, knowing your friends are right there beside you, sharing every thought and feeling with you. 

I also took the opportunity to stop on the way down to St. George to spend the night with my mom.  Even a few hours is wonderful with her.  I then stopped back through on the way home and stayed the night again.  I left her house with perfectly painted cherry red toenails & even more of a case of the giggles.    

st george

IMG_5196

  013

5 comments:

Sue said...

How fun!

Heather said...

Why aren't you in any of these pictures???????

LL said...

FUN, I'm glad you were able to get away...nothing like a girls weekend!
Every one looks SO great, it was fun to see these pictures. I love Lisa B. and have wondered about her. Please tell her hello for me!

Shelby said...

Even though these girls are very darling, and no offense to them, you are by far the cutest and sweetest!

restlessrisa said...

I wish I had seen you there. Looks like fun!