11.28.2011

KNOW YOUR BOUNDARIES

.

.

Me:  “Kids- now if there’s a sack with tissue at the top, don’t touch it, or look inside or you might see what the present is, and you’ll ruin your Christmas.”

20 minutes later…

Tyson:  “Mom?  Will you please staple that present together?”

Me:  “Just don’t look inside the sack- or else you’ll ruin your Christmas”

another 20 minutes later…

Tyson:  “ Please just staple the bag shut.  It’s just too tempting for me.”  “If you don’t staple it by tomorrow morning, I’ll have to look inside.”  “I’ll go get the stapler.”

* Now, if it were me…I’d just wait til ‘mom’ left…

and well…look inside!  Winking smileGlad to hear Tyson is learning self awareness of his boundaries.  OR, just a good moral diverter!

Actually- Tyson is one of those kids who LOVES surprises.  He will close his eyes every time or look away…just to gain the FULL experience of the SURPRISE!!!

2 comments:

LL said...

i'm IMPRESSED.
Even as an adult, I totally would have looked :-)

Candy McCall said...

ME TOO! ;)