.
My family is DOUGH in love…
Especially me!
.
SOpe…‘twas my birfday a week ago Sunday. I’m offically 37, which makes me another year wiser, right?
Tyson gave me the best traditional Spanish ear pulls. 37 of them!
I had a great day with my family. At 7:30am Tyson came in asking what I wanted him to make me for Breakfast. Todd reminded him, I would like it served in bed…just so Todd could have it served to him too! Alyssa gave me big hugs. We enjoyed church and then came home to relax for the day. It was so nice to not go anywhere the rest of the day. We played games and just plain hung out.
I don’t think I’ve ever cried over a present before. If I have, it sure has been a while. But…I cried this time. (Ain’t nutt’n wrong wid dat!) They gave me a Bosch Mixer and food processor. I was THRILLED! Alyssa picked out a cute serving tray and they got measuring cups and bread pans for me as well. I am in heaven. I took a specialty bread making class with my friend a few weeks ago- and…
I can’t wait to spread some sweet, toasty love with this thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment