11.29.2011

GETTING KINECTED!

Todd is such a little kid!!!  He has NO sense of patience when it comes to the things he really wants…which to his credit, isn’t a lot.  Unless it comes to kids, electronics, and fun!  Over Thanksgiving Holiday, he said he wanted to break out the family Christmas present early so we could enjoy it for the Holiday season.  Sad thing is…he KNOWS I’ll go along with it.  I can’t wait for ANYTHING!  Surprises are my favorite.  Of course I wanted to put my mama’s touch on it with cute wrapping and have the kids sit and make it fun.  Alyssa didn’t realize how much fun it would be…so it took a while for the smile from her, until she started playing, and loved!  Tyson right off the bat was in heaven. 

Happy Early Christmas present to our family!  It’s a great workout. 

I’ll be just fine self prescribing playing the kinect 4 times a week to myself!

 

021024

046064078

1 comment:

Heather said...

I can't tell what it is. Wii ?? Looks fun though.