11.05.2011

GRATITUDE

Embarking on November is such a refreshing feeling!  I love that it comes about after the month of October.  I enjoy the fun of October and the spook of kids delighted in Halloween, but I mostly enjoy the fact that such a whimsical holiday is backed in contrast to one of the most important Holidays we observe.  I don’t think I would enjoy having Thanksgiving, then Halloween, then Christmas.  It just wouldn’t seem to fit right.

Today I am overwhelmed with Gratitude for my Father in Heaven and the miracles that he works on a daily basis.  I see them.  I am Thankful I can see them.  Through out tragedy and trial…God’s blessings are there.  They are in full swing.  I am so grateful for my blessings.  I am also Thankful I have the choice of attitude.  So today I choose wisely.  And I choose to have an Attitude of Gratitude.

Pinned Image

No comments: