Our Journey of a Lifetime ...Living...Laughing...Learning
School’s in session-Oh, what a blessin’!
Tyson’s first day of 3rd grade…
Yippee! Yippee! School's in session!
It's bittersweet huh? They sure look cute dressed up. Here comes the homework...for us moms;)
it's the MOST WONDERFUL time of the year :-)Actually, I do love having them home...I just love the order and schedule school requires.
I have to admit I did a little woo hoo cheer as soon as the door shut behind them on the first day! I Love having them home - but hated being the referree all summer between them. It's a good thing!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yippee! Yippee! School's in session!
It's bittersweet huh? They sure look cute dressed up. Here comes the homework...for us moms;)
it's the MOST WONDERFUL time of the year :-)
Actually, I do love having them home...I just love the order and schedule school requires.
I have to admit I did a little woo hoo cheer as soon as the door shut behind them on the first day! I Love having them home - but hated being the referree all summer between them. It's a good thing!
Post a Comment