8.02.2009

THE GIDDIES

When it comes time to school shopping for my little kiddo’s I must admit I get the giddies.  There’s nothing better than a good excuse to give them a fresh update like the back to school season.

A Big Thanks to a super sweet & silly friend for enjoying our overnight shopping extravaganza of

giggles, goodies & girl talk. 

The deals were GREAT over the weekend!  Better than I expected.  I lucked out with Tyson having most of his shirts and pants fit from last year, although a growth spurt for the little squirt would be nice too!  That was a welcome relief on the pocketbook.  

Shopping Poster

PS:  Shh- don’t tell Todd I snuck in a killer purse, wallet and necklace for the little kid in side me too!

1 comment:

Fiauna said...

I love shopping for the kids. There's nothing nicer than seeing clean, well-dressed little angels with NO STAINS. (And sneaking a deal in for myself makes it even better.)