8.04.2009

GOOD SPORT

Tyson has had such a fun break from sports this summer.  He has truly defined the term LAZY DAYZ for the past 2 months.  But as of Yesterday he was back with full force.

He is enjoying his first week back in training for sports.  He is all smiles with a 3 hour a day soccer skills camp this week in the mornings along with his first week of Football with friends.  2 days ago I was hoping for a growth spurt…as of yesterday when he on the hour asked for and at the following, I was very happy and obliged to serve him whatever his heart desired.

Tuna Fish with Melted Cheese Please

A whole can of Ravioli Please….with large milk!

lots of water… then….MOM- Peanut Butter and Honey on Wheat OK?

Let’s throw in some top ramen, mandarin Oranges and juice as well. 

I think we hit the spot topping the night off with a nice cold M&M McFlurry!

          FOOTBALL                  FUTBOL

IMG_6002IMG_6028

No comments: