Pretty little Princess in Black & White,
will you come and dance for us tonight?
Pretty little Princess with sparkling eyes,
If you dance from your heart,
you will touch the skies!
Alyssa’s new dance classes started today. She ran and grabbed her cute crown when I asked for a quick pic.
I just want her to know that true dancing comes from the heart. In this moms book it will never matter what training or talent she has…I truly believe some of the best dancing in life comes from one’s ability to express complete and raw emotion from the heart.
Who knows….in two years her heart might dance right on over to the soccer field and stay right there. But a mom can dream for a year or two right? So long as I give that dream back to her when the time is right huh.
1 comment:
You have the right approach, my dear! I can see her loving dance, though. You may be in it for awhile!
Post a Comment