This Birthday Boy gets more spank’ns than ever this year. The kids and I can’t wait to give ‘em to him.
And a few pinches too!
Happy Happy Birthday
to an Awesome Daddy-O & Hubby Hubba.
We love you- OH SO MUCH.
We hope you have a fantastic day!
Here’s a quick Birthday Wish for one of the greatest guys I’ve ever known. You just keep getting better with every passing year. I love you so much and feel soo honored to be your wife. Thanks for sharing your days (and nights) with me! ;0)
You light up my life, babe. You really do!
As always, I hope & pray that “…all the dreams you dare to dream really do come true.”
3 comments:
CUTE!
Happy Birthday to the hubby!
Happy Birthday Todd! Wish we could have been there with you today to join in on the 'spankins'.
Can't wait to hang out next week. Hope you had a great day and were spoiled as every 34 year old should be!
We tried calling several times today . . . we'll keep trying.
Happy Birthday Todd! (man, you're getting old!)
Post a Comment