Today was the 18th anniversary of our first date.
We’ve now been together for more than 1/2 of our life’s.
Our first date was at the first Fireworks show on the Mountain in the city of our high school. We were with friends on a date, and laid on the grassy field listening to The blast of fireworks and Neil Diamonds Coming to America. I remember the sounds, the smells, the sights like it was yesterday.
Tonight we sat on our deck watching the fireworks show in the far distance with our kids. We had cool aide and Doritos while we talked about the planets, the stars and the galaxy.
* The last few weeks we have been on a Vacay and enjoying summer. I am excited to have some slow time coming up for me to update my blog. I have missed writing and posting and enjoying other blogs. Can’t wait to catch up!
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary...such fun memories. HALF YOUR LIFE, crazy!
Congrats~
Post a Comment