I already wrote a bit about our weekend in the country. Just posting some of the fun photos of our weekend in the country. We played board games and munched on goodies. The girls put on a short program one night and Alyssa was Rudolph. Todd and I were chosen by Chandlie and Lizzie to be Joseph and Mary. We were impressed that they found sheets for costumes and headdresses. We were also blessed to have baby Sydnie for baby Jesus.
Another thing that was really neat was Cameron and my Dad found this old Lantern that one of my Great Grandfather’s used in the mines. Cameron brought it to his house and we lit it. It was beautiful. There are different colors of glass to change to for signaling in the tunnels.
Cameron also sent me home with a beautiful oil lamp that he had picked up at an antique store. He purchased the pair, and offered me one of them so that we could each have part of the pair. That really touched me. I love that guy. Todd and I lit the oil lamp for our centerpiece on Christmas Eve. We also had my Grandma Jane’s beautiful silk table cloth for the table.
No comments:
Post a Comment