12.29.2008

FABULOUSLY FOUR

Our little girlie has waited ALL year long for her birthday.  She has not been happy being three…she has been counting the days until she could say she was “not three anymore”.  So FINALLY we have a very happy Lyssie Lou who has flit around all day in a flight of delight saying

“I’m 4, I’m 4…I can’t believe I’m finally 4!” 

I am so excited too…for we all know my favorite age is four.  We are looking forward to a magical year with her.

We celebrated her birthday with the Pearson side while we were all together before Christmas.  We went to the small town sit down Pizza Hut Restaurant with 25 of us and had, well…  a rather unique Grizwald experience to put it in a nutshell. But we all laughed and smiled and Alyssa enjoyed every minute of it.

Today on her true birthday we had some cupcakes and a few presents for her.  Grammy & Grandpa and Chad stopped for a quick hello and to sing Happy Birthday and watch her blow out candles on her cupcakes.  Lesa & the kids were going to come out as well, but with my good ol’ sinus and a sore throat we decided to meet them in a few days to go to a movie instead.   

I must not forget that the BEST present she received this year on her birthday was that of the news of her little cousin being born today.  We are so excited for baby Addison Allen to share this special birthday with Alyssa in the years to come.  We love you already baby girl…we can’t wait to see you and hold you.

 480   

444468

448102

092 

She has been waiting for a dress up wedding dress, so she can be like Ariel and marry Eric.  Now she needs her red wig.  (mom, I knew I should’ve bought that one we saw)

She wore the dess the rest of the night singing Ariel’s beautiful Ah, ahh, ahhh …ah, ahh, ahhhh to her fancy.

096

2 comments:

Lake-Allen said...

What a princess! Happy Birthday Alyssa. Lesa and kids

LL said...

SUCH a cute birthday Princess!
glad she had a Happy day...love the wedding dress!