Oh my gosh! Your little people are so adorable. Tyson looks so much like Todd and Alyssa like you! Thank you for your message. You were always a sweet friend and I loved hearing from you. I have a blog too (mostly about art though) www.melissapeck.com Your blog is amazing, one of the best I've seen. Hope you and your little family are doing fabulous! Just a little note... once our tooth fairy brought a five dollar bill, two kids and a lot of teeth later it's expensive! So be careful what you start;-)
3 comments:
FUNNY. I hope he'll be recognized. Especially by champ.
That boy makes me laugh.
Hope the tooth fairy visited, ours often forgets....
Hope the tooth fairy made it worth his while ;)
Oh my gosh! Your little people are so adorable. Tyson looks so much like Todd and Alyssa like you! Thank you for your message. You were always a sweet friend and I loved hearing from you. I have a blog too (mostly about art though) www.melissapeck.com Your blog is amazing, one of the best I've seen. Hope you and your little family are doing fabulous! Just a little note... once our tooth fairy brought a five dollar bill, two kids and a lot of teeth later it's expensive! So be careful what you start;-)
Post a Comment