10.29.2008

REALLY!

This is just one of the things I found to put in my kids Halloween advent calendar.  I know, pretty gross huh!  They LOVED them, of course.  And quite honestly, they were pretty good.  Sour Apple and Lime...if only the real one's were like that.  Ha ha ha ha.

DSC00430

These are a few other things that I used as printables for the advent calendar.  The kids did these during conference this year.  Hey, at least they were at the table in the same room listening, that's a good start for us.  They also loved decorating sugar cookies the other night.  Todd made a great eyeball and Tyson let us know his favorite cookie friend was his black dude.  Can you see him?  He had turned the cookie over and that's what he got.   

DSC00433006012

And these cute, I mean SCARY faces were a hit, courtesy my great friend Shelsea G.  Hers were decorated very well though.  We happened to get a great looking witch face over on the right side.  The kids were able to make their own faces easily.  These are made from peeled apples and then place in an oven at 300 degrees for 3 hours. 

Then left to wilt even more by the day. 

011

4 comments:

Heather said...

Fun fun!

Shelby said...

LOVE the apple idea! Fun, fun, fun and too cute! What a ball you're having at the Allen household!

Holly said...

What cute projects! You are such a cute mom Candy.

Happy halloween!

Makell said...

What is your advent calendar like? That sounds fun..
And I agree with the comment above - you are a cute mom!