7.09.2011

FUN FOR THE 4th

We spent the weekend in the country again for the 4th of July.  We enjoyed a few days of gathering with the Gardner side of the family.  Some of the family went to a rededication of one of my pioneer Grandmother’s graves.  Then we all enjoyed time together at a luncheon later that afternoon.  We ate sliced BBQ beef sandwiches, which the guys all loved.  Seasoned chicken breasts, frog eye salad, baked beans and lots of deserts, including marshmallow brownies & million dollar bars,!  Yes, I’ve decided to add the food items in for this post so I can remember the good stuff!  :0)

The next day after church, Suzie’s family had a brunch with baked French toast, eggs & bacon.  We enjoyed hangin’ around chat’n and playing.  The kids made a make shift piñata and hung it from the old clothes line.  The older girls and Tyson had fun giving a graduation treat and certificate to the younger cousins for completing “school”.  Uncle Cam spent some time with the kiddo’s look’n for 4 leaf clovers! 

Later that night we went to the park with the Hart & Jane Gardner family members.  We had yummy cheeseburgers, side salads and strawberry slush topped with ice cream from the Dairy! 

063

The look of 4 huligans

while watching me get soaked by a sprinkler!

2011-07-05451417445

1 comment:

Katelin said...

Oh my goodness your pictures are adorable! I'm sad I missed out on the reunion, but I'm so glad you posted some pics! Sooo cute!