MAN…I LOVE THIS GUY! While we were in Bethlehem in a courtyard singing Christmas Hymns I looked over at him and took this photo. It’s one of my favorite. The lighting was just right. Better yet, his light was just right. Do you ever wonder how people see their spouse? I mean if they try to picture their face in their mind…what do they look like? This is how I see Todd. Well, at least his “mug” shot that is!
We celebrated his Birthday yesterday with a full day of fun-
Our family went to a movie, miniature golfing, and then went with friends that night to the amusement park. Oh yeah, and let’s not forget our free slurpees! I’m beat! This guy keeps me on my toes…He loves life and has such an easy going spirit about it.
Here’s a few reasons why I love him, of the top of my head.
He made his family French Toast for dinner on HIS birthday, just so we could go play faster. His kids are a priority. He loves music. He can mend anything that is technically challenging. He has such a funny sense of humor, that he really only shares with a few people. He is not boastful. He is dedicated. He said “someday” he’ll take ballroom dancing lessons with me. :0) He loves the Gospel. He is the best stick figure drawer I know! He makes a mean Blackened Chicken Caesar Salad. He cry’s when dogs or people die. He just loves life!
Oh and he thinks he’s good at Karate and He tries to beat me at Scrabble at least half the time. I mean, he tries to beat me ALL the time, but succeeds half. :0)
Two words that come to mind that would describe him would be…
QUIET . STRENGTH
Expressed in a restrained or understated way
Tranquil and reserved by nature; not brash or forceful
Capacity to withstand great force or pressure
A person perceived as a source of mental or emotional support
That’s this guy!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY-
I love you, Todd. Always have. Always will.
No comments:
Post a Comment