5.09.2011

TO MOTHER…

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Last week as I pondered thoughts on Motherhood I felt an overwhelming sense of Joy.  The joy I have of being a Mother (yes, amidst the times I want to pull my hair out) and the joys of knowing what it feels like to have a mother.  Even as an adult,  there is nothing like the feeling of knowing that I am loved by a Mother.  Also that I am surrounded by amazing women around the world.  I am thankful for all the great examples of patience, endurance, and charity that my friends, grandmothers, and mothers have shown to their children.  I have watched you.  I have listened.  I am learning. THANK YOU for teaching me how to mother.

Thank you, Suzanne, Jami, Anne for being beautiful women who show me what mothering is.  You’re efforts do not go unnoticed.  I know that each of you have beautiful mothers who you have  learned from.  I am grateful for those examples of motherhood as well.  Also my paternal Grandmothers. My great grandmothers too.  I have fond memories of all of them.  I have listened.  I have learned.  I have been nurtured by all of you.

…………………………………………………………………………………

IMG_3147-5

3 comments:

Allison said...

I know this could be akward, but i couldn't find my name in there. ?

Candy McCall said...

for a bit there, I wondered who you were!! ;0)

restlessrisa said...

I love you Candy.I am glad to call you my friend :)