5.16.2011

ENJOY THE RIDE

Life is busy.  It usually takes me by surprise when I think there’s nothing going on “today” or “this week”…so I make plans to relax a little, or get a project done,  just to end the day with everything but either one of those things usually done.  It just never ends does it?  But that’s not a bad thing.

I came across this photo today that I took while in Egypt.  I just love it!  Todd usually isn’t struck by culture as much as I am.  So at times he laughs at the photos I take. 

It seemed as though the people there just carried about their daily business like nothing mattered.  Or maybe that’s just it.  They carried on like life mattered!

As I cropped and edited this photo, I thought…why do I like this so much…(other than the obvious 4 people on two wheeler, with no helmets and no place to hold on) what are these boys really say to me?

Well…this is what they were saying.  And it hit me.  No matter what each day brings, big or small…I simply need to remember this little motto…    

 

Todd

Just look at this little kids face.

He’s smiling at something or someone

…just enjoying the ride!

ToddTodd

No comments: