4.18.2011

IN LOVE…

I did it!  I surprised my family with our new little puppy!  ME!  The self proclaimed non-pet lover.  I admit it.  I am NOT a pet lover.  But, well…  I knew I’d have to resign again sometime, so why not now? 

We kicked around waiting for a while, we kicked around Guiney Pigs, Rabbits, frogs, lizards.  We’ve been on KSL all week.  I take that back.  Todd and Tyson have been on KSL all week.  I loosely told Todd last week that if we got another lab, I’d love a Chocolate one.  So when he emailed with the photo of this one, I really had to think it through.  In the mean time of telling Todd I thought we should wait for a while and maybe not deal with the puppy stage again, I called the owners and met them before the kids and Todd got home.  It was perfect timing.  He had NO clue. 

I must admit, I took one look at his gorgeous green eyes and I was smitten.  I was SO excited to show them all.  As soon as Todd got home, I ran outside and got the pup, placed him in an Easter basket again and brought him inside.  THEY WERE SOOO EXCITED.  I loved seeing their faces.  Todd was totally surprised!  I think it’s possible he was happier than the kids.

…I think Champ would approve!

P.S.  Name still pending.

 

IMG_5566IMG_5606IMG_5575IMG_5580-1IMG_5581-1IMG_5590IMG_5598

 

2 comments:

LL said...

SO CUTE!!!

Chelsea Smith said...

I love your puppy! I'm a sucker for animals...a great addition to an already beautiful family.