Mom: “He was a rock eater! What was he thinking?”
Alyssa: “Mom, he was only 3, He didn’t know any better.”
Our playful little Champ, just didn’t know better. He ate rocks. Again. We think?? While we were gone on vacation, he stopped eating. He got weak. He was being taken care of by good neighbors who watched after him in concern. They finally wrapped him in warm blankets and put a heater on him. He still didn’t recover. He went to heaven.
It’s been a rough one. Alyssa’s best friend. Her daily routine broken. She melts down a few times a day. She draws pictures for Champ. She’s worn a locket with Pamper’s picture in it to school for the week. Poor girl.
Tyson chose not to tell his friends. He’s been pretty sad. But I think is able to reconcile the fact in his head a little easier.
Champers Daddy is sad. He and Todd were best of buds. It’s been RUFF. I’m sorry, I just couldn’t resist. Sometimes a little humor goes a long way! OK…so maybe I could’ve done with out it. :0(
At any rate. We are sad. We miss our little Champers very much. I’ve never been a pet person. I think animals belong on farms. I get in trouble when I say that. HOWEVER, for having a doggie…he was the best darn doggie ever. I have shed my fare share of tears this week. I miss his scrawny little tilted face staring in at me every day.
See ya up in heaven little buddy!
You really were a CHAMP!
1 comment:
oh sad...I'mSORRY!
Post a Comment